There are some enterprises in which a careful disorderliness is the true method.
One more ugly joke in a kingdom of millions.
Daniel Kaluuya is another actor I’d love to work with one day.
"15 Million Merits" from S1 of Black Mirror is one of my favorite pieces of TV in the past few years. And he practically steals "The Fades."
Check out this fun new Netprov launching soon for imaginary new TV shows:
We’re proud to announce the Fall 2014 season of NetprovTV!
1) We will live tweet a new, imaginary TV show every week between 19:00-19:30 Monday (7:00-7:30pm) US Central Daylight Time (8pm Eastern, 5pm Pacific) (00:00 midnight Mon/Tue GMT). The season begins Sept. 8th in the US. (Note: we here at NetprovTV headquarters will set our clocks back one hour on Nov. 2, 2014.)
2) At the top of the hour the Twitter account @NetprovTV will announce a randomly-generated Show Name and Episode Title.
3) For the next 1/2 hour netprov players around the world we create the show and its fan community by pretending to watch it and live tweet it using the hashtag #netprovtv. It’s really fun to play in the same room with other people!
4) The game is: to use the improv theater principle of agreement (always say “yes, and” rather than “no, but”) to create the consistent illusion of a plausible —albeit likely bizarre — TV show. We agree about the facts as they are invented; we can disagree extravagantly in our opinions. If we strive to be true-to-life in our reactions rather than funny, the funny will be sure to happen.
5) The dialogue, of course, may continue after the :30 minute mark, but the “show” we’re pretending to watch will be over.
What the holy hell?!